Happy New Year Everyone!

Welcome to this blog! I'm so excited you wanted to stop over here.

This will be a blog filled with the delectable delights invented from my kitchen, here in Bali. Join me on this eclectic journey, embarking on the ever present mission of finding new recipes to tantalise our tastebuds with.

I love to bake, but previously it was an exclusive affair only for close family members and friends to enjoy. With the rising demand for beautiful, consistent, nutritious and tasty desserts I've realised a growth in the amount of bakeries present in Bali today.

Despite this overwhelming wave of prospective competition, my vision of The Sweet Spot proves that it is a bakery fit to stand in its own league. Combining fresh ingredients, trained techniques, adequate time as well as care and love; The Sweet Spot is to be a bakery unlike any other. Providing yummy bakeries, so delightful and nostalgic they might have come out of your grandma's oven.

On the other hand, due to a family history of having womb cysts my doctor has recommended that I drastically reduce the amount of flour which I consume, as flour and wheat is the main irritant and stimulant to this problem. Previously, I've ignored this present health concerned, continuing to munch on wonderful cakes and more as I though that there was no way I could give up my love of cake. But I was proven wrong, through experimentation I've managed to develop recipes which do not contain any flour. My horizons have also been widened to include traditional delights. All of which are healthful and yummy.

This is the gift I wish to give to you. Come taste the wonderful bakes I've made, only on The Sweet Spot Bali.


Indra

Powered by Blogger.